Thursday, June 26, 2008

About that two-hour commute ...

OK, I should have left the office by now, but instead I peeked at my ever-welcome automatic e-mail of interesting growth-related stories. This one -- Why the 2-Hour Commute Is A Public Policy Success" -- leaped out as being pertinent to the How Far Will They Drive discussion. It's from a California Planning and Development report, a blogger named Bill Fulton.


Anonymous said...

Heck, if I had to commute 72 miles each way to get to work in Charlotte, I'd quit and take a job in Columbia or Winston-Salem, because chances are that would be where I'd be living. I know some fields are specialized, and simply cannot relocate to the suburbs, but anyone commuting that far for work should obviously find a closer place. i realized how much I liked a 10 minute ride better than a thirty minute one years ago, and in this town that is still possible.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Welcome back Mary. You and I would find little to agree on, but I enjoy your blog. I'm glad the city is again naked.

Rick Barton

Anonymous said...

tibia money tibia gold tibia item runescape money runescape gold tibia money tibia gold runescape gold runescape accounts tibia gold tibia money runescape money runescape gp buy runescape gold tibia gold tibia item buy runescape money runescape gold runescape items tibia money tibia gold

sexy said...